Comment on page
Contracts management with control of cases, tasks or hours.
Contract management is one of Airdesk's most versatile features. It aims to be able to control any type of contract. By using the contracts, you'll be able to launch of:
Once there are entries made, Airdesk helps you to control or respond to the following situations:
- 1.How many hours are included in the contract.
- 2.What the value of the contract is.
- 3.How many tasks are left to complete the contract.
- 4.When the contract is renewed.
- 5.You cannot close a contract while cases or tasks are still open. It will be necessary to close everything before concluding the contract, so that the missing tasks are removed from the employees' agendas.
- 6.How many hours were released this month?
- 7.Has the client already exceeded the time limit?
- 8.Why has this contract exceeded 20 hours?
- 9.Among others.
In order to manage with contracts with accuracy, it's important that you fill out the contract fields presented in the table below:
There are some display fields that help to manage the status of contracts. These fields are dynamic and based on the settings of each contract.
The field allows you to know the total number of dependencies you have so that it can be closed. In the example below, you can see that the respective contract has 4 complete dependencies out of 4.
The field allows you to visualize, within the defined period, which contract has exceeded the desired hours. In the example below, you can see that in September contract hours were exceeded.
The field allows you to view exceeded hours launched per contract. The arrow indicates whether they were before or after the contract. In the example below, you can see that they were posted 10 hours and 32 minutes before the contract start date and 1 hour after the contract end date.
This field is not used to validate exceeded hours.
The field allows you to know, without having to calculate hours and in percentage, the number of hours skipped.